The Chant Engineering SF25 Flushing Valve can be installed in place of the servovalve to test and troubleshoot the hydraulic system. Manual operation of the valve immediately shows if the system is operating properly. The ServoFlush is interchangeable with Moog, Vickers, Atchley, Dowty, Pegasus and other servovalves.
Manual Flushing Valve
Use for flushing - troubleshooting too!
Fits directly in place of standard servovalves; Moog 62, 73, 76; Vickers SM4-20 & 30; Atchley; Dowty; and others
- Flushes pressure to return to mid-position
- Operates actuator when handle is moved off center
- Flush and test hydraulic system before installing servovalve
- Use it for manual backup
- High pressure rating - 3000 psi (200 bar)
- Proof tested to 4500 psi (300 bar)
- Viton seals standard
- Adapters available for other valve mounting patterns
Valve Sub-plates and Adapters
The Chant Engineering manufactures a variety of valve sub-plates and adapters for adapting our SF25 Flushing Valve to different servo valve port patterns. We also manufacture a wide variety of adapters for servo valve applications. We stock hundreds of different patterns. Contact us with your specific requirements.